- Final Contract Value $595,000
- Square Footage 25,390 sf
- Customer Name MEB General Contractors
- Architect RTKL Associates
- Engineer Smith Seckman Reid
- Owner Riverside Health System
- Year Began 2016
- Year Completed 2017
- Project Category Health Care
Brief, General Description:
Construction of a new 25,390 square foot medical office building to support the Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital; including waiting, exam, nursing, radiology, lab, office, storage, staff, utility, support spaces and associated site improvements.
Brief, Specific Description for Scope:
Brite’s work consisted of electrical, fire alarm, and low voltage infrastructure systems. Project specific challenges included fast track delivery and incorporating significant radiology design changes late in the course of construction.